Eviless was a slaver for the Empire of Saturn who served under Saturnette on Mephisto Saturno's ship before his defeat at Wonder Woman's hands. She had an under the table deal with Hypnota wherein the hypnotist would provide her with human slaves whose wills had already been broken.
After Wonder Woman, Steven Trevor and the Holliday Girls successfully negotiated for the return of all humans enslaved by the empire and for the cessation of human abductions by the empire Eviless refused to accept that her cushy job had been outlawed and tried to cause the treaty between Saturn and the United States of America to be breached. After being defeated by the Amazon Wonder Woman, the Saturnian slave-driver Eviless was incarcerated on Reformation Island. On the island, Eviless banded together many of her fellow inmates for a breakout where they became the villain-group Villainy Inc.. The team was unsuccessful and the villains were sent back to Reformation Island.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic)
- Multilingualism: Eviless speaks at least Saturnian, English and other Earth languages.
Due to her Saturnian species, she is unable to swim.
- This version of Eviless, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 7 Appearances of Eviless (Earth-Two)
- 2 Images featuring Eviless (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Eviless (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Eviless (Earth-Two)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."