Eviless was a slave-driver from the planet of Saturn which caused her to come into conflict with Wonder Woman who she was defeated by resulting in her being incarcerated within Transformation Island. On the island, Eviless banded together many of her fellow inmates for a breakout where they became the villain-group Villainy Inc.. The team was unsuccessful and the villains were sent back to Transformation Island.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic)
- Multilingualism: Eviless speaks at least Saturnian, English and other Earth languages.
Due to her Saturnian species, she is unable to swim.
- This version of Eviless, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 4 Appearances of Eviless (Earth-Two)
- 2 Images featuring Eviless (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Eviless (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Eviless (Earth-Two)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."