Professor Ezra Gill was Johnny Chambers' guardian. A great mathematical genius, Ezra discovered a papyrus he removed from the ancient tomb of the Egyptian King Amen. Written on the papyrus was an exotic mathematical formula in which Ezra termed it 3x2(9yz)4a, allowing him to draw on an unspecified speed-energy from another dimension. Before he died, Ezra passed the formula on to Chambers and instructed him how to use it.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 2 Appearances of Ezra Gill (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Ezra Gill (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Ezra Gill (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ezra Gill (New Earth)