History of character has not yet been written.
- Computer Hacking: The Fan was a skilled technician who assisted in the development of the Justice League Watchtower. He used his knowledge to infiltrate the Watchtower's systems and seize control of the Justice League Transporter.
- Disguise: The Fan convincingly impersonated Batman and later Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) during his planned executions of outspoken critics of the Justice League.
- Espionage: The Fan spied on the Justice League extensively with his access to the Watchtower's systems.
- Gadgetry: The Fan developed and utilized several gadgets, including a neural inhibitor and imitation Power Ring.
- Peak Human Condition: The Fan performed incline sit-ups from his windowsill with a television and toaster oven strapped to his arms as weights.
- Tactical Analysis: The Fan successfully developed and executed plans to ambush and incapacitate Green Lantern (Simon Baz) and scatter the Justice League across the globe using their own Transporter.
- Throwing: The Fan killed a congresswoman with a single precision throw of a Batarang.
- Battle Suit: A high-tech pastiche of the costumes worn by members of the Justice League.
- Holographic Emitter: a device creating the illusion that the Fan possessed super-speed.
- Neural Inhibitor: A gadget that robbed Simon Baz of his focus and motor skills, rendering him unable to utilize his Power Ring for a time.
- Prototype Transporter: An early model of the Justice League Transporter, kept in a LexCorp storage facility in Metropolis.
- Imitation Power Ring: A device that could replicate some of the functions of a Green Lantern Ring.
- 6 Appearances of Fan (Prime Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Fan (Prime Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Fan (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Fan (Prime Earth)
Expression error: Missing operand for -.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."