The Fashion Thing is a denizen of the Dreaming.
As her title implies, she is the personification of style and design. In her persona as the Mad Mod Witch, she often brews up "Tales of the Unexpected" to anyone willing to listen.
In the past, she has been a flapper, a mod, a punk, and even described as a "Mad Madonna Witch". In 1988, she began referring to herself as the Mad Yuppie Witch.
- Given the descriptions of her past fads and the evidence that she changes her name to match, it might be extrapolated that she has also called herself the Mad Flapper Witch and Mad Punk Witch.
- The character originated as "the Mad Mod Witch", one of the recurring hosts of Unexpected in the Silver Age. In The Sandman, she is revealed to be a dream-creature known as "the Fashion Thing" and serves as a minor recurring character.
- 16 Appearances of Fashion Thing (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Fashion Thing (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Fashion Thing (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Fashion Thing (New Earth)
This character exists under the Vertigo Imprint which is intended for Mature Readers. Vertigo titles although they may cross over into regular DC continuity.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Vertigo Characters."