One of the New Gods of New Genesis, fleet-footed Fastbak is known for his ability to travel at tremendous speeds with the aeropads he invented for his boots. Once he even outpaced the harbinger of death, the Black Racer, as well as a phalanx of Apokoliptian Parademons, to save the life of fellow New God and friend Esak. In addition, Fasbak is an accomplished singer and composer of ballads. Constantly striving for greater velocities, Fasbak continues to tinker with his aeropads while helping to protect New Genesis from Apokolips.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 23 Appearances of Fastbak (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Fastbak (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Fastbak (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Fastbak (New Earth)
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.