Known only as Felicity, she was born on the planet Karna in the Vega star system. As Karna was one of the territories within the Citadel Empire, it became a provincial outpost for the Citadel's slavers the Gordanians. The Gordanians established themselves on one of Karna's continents and enslaved Felicity's mother while Felicity was still very young. While still a child, Felicity's mother died in the fields and soon after the Gordanians sold Felicity to an off-world settlement. As a young adult, Felicity was laboring as a harem dancer on the Citadel-occupied world of Slagg. During the Citadel War, the Omega Men liberated Slagg from Citadel control and Felicity was set free. She immediately became infatuated with the Omega Men's interim leader, a fellow Karnan named Tigorr. Although infatuated by Felicity's youthful charm, Tigorr was more concerned with destroying the Citadel then he was with affairs of the heart. Felicity was one of several residents of Slagg who were manipulated by the traitorous Demonia into supporting Tigorr for leadership of the Omega Men over Primus. Following the war, Felicity accompanied the Omega Men back to the planet Euphorix for a victory celebration. The victory was short-lived however as fringe elements of the Citadel Empire, led by the Earthling Harry Hokum began staging raids on Euphorix. Though not a warrior, nor an official member of the team, Felicity accompanied the Omega Men to the prison planet of New Alliance to forge a pact between the free worlds of Vega and the emerging New Citadel Empire. Part of her consciousness was embedded into Tigorr's mind, after an adventure with Tigorr on an asteroid with Psion technology emulating Veloprian reproduction. She also tagged along with the Omega Men for many more missions.
During Invasion! the Alien Alliance led by the Dominators assaulted the Omega Men before they could interfere in their grand plans against humanity. Felicity was tragically killed by Durlans in a preemptive strike.
- Dark Matter Manipulation: Having been within the belly of the beast leading the Spider Guild in the name of Lady Styx. Felicity came to bear the power of one of the universal Heartstones the particular stone owned by the The Spider Emperor when she ripped herself and Tigoor from his gut held power over Darkness and Gravity.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 25 Appearances of Felicity (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Felicity (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Felicity (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Felicity (New Earth)
|Omega Men member|
This character is or was a member of the Omega Men, intergalactic freedom fighters who operate in the Vega system, one of the most dangerous sectors of the universe. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Omega Men members category."