Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Ferdinand is a Minotaur (or rather, a Kithotaur as he's from Kithira and not Minos, according to Dr. Veronica Cale) and an old friend of Wonder Woman. He is a great cook and helps his friends whenever they need to.
- Ferdinand was created by Greg Rucka and Drew Johnson, first appearing in Wonder Woman (Volume 2) #195. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Ferdinand first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Wonder Woman (Volume 5) #15 by Greg Rucka and Liam Sharp.
- He does not agree to eat meat, because he thinks it's cannibalism, and so he cooks dishes made with meat to very unwilling.
- 7 Appearances of Ferdinand (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Ferdinand (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Ferdinand (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ferdinand (Prime Earth)
|Wonder Woman Family member|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.