- Unique Physiology:
- Power Limitation: He could only control humans and animals transmuted into flame beings, and his Molecular Reconstruction effects will fade if he is made unconscious.
- Vulnerability to lack of air: The Fire-Lord will cease his flames and be knocked out if he is within a vacuum.
- Appellaxian Meteor: It was a small ship disguised as a crystalline meteor. The meteor had the abilities: Flight (FTL speed), Bio-Fission (it could create a copy from the passenger, keeping intact his memories and abilities) , Mind Control, Size Alteration (to shrink the passenger)  and Self-Sustenance.
- This character was unnamed in Justice League of America #9, his first appearance, but was given a codename in Justice League of America #200. His real name was never revealed.
- 14 Appearances of Fire-Lord (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Fire-Lord (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Fire-Lord (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Fire-Lord (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.