"Freak Storm": Firestorm drops off everyone else who was involved in the Janus Directive and flies away. Meanwhile, Lorraine Reilly gets a call from Ronnie Raymond's family asking after him. Lorraine tells them she is concerned too and she will let them
- Don't you know better than to get in the way of two men fighting?
- -- Typhoon
Appearing in "Freak Storm"
- Dean Emily Rice
- James Hancock Finch, CEO of Vandermeer Steel
- Charthouse (James Hancock's assistant)
- Martin Stein
- Simon LaGrieve
- Felicity Raymond
- Ed Raymond
- Captain Boomerang
- Kobra (supposedly Jeffrey Burr)
- Sargent Steel
- Major Force
- Captain Atom
- Rac Shade, the Changing Man
Synopsis for "Freak Storm"
Firestorm drops off everyone else who was involved in the Janus Directive and flies away. Meanwhile, Lorraine Reilly gets a call from Ronnie Raymond's family asking after him. Lorraine tells them she is concerned too and she will let them know as she learns more.
Meanwhile Vandermeer Steel's CEO asks Lex Luthor for help against Firestorm and Luthor hangs up on him. So they hire a super villain by the name of Typhoon. The next time Firestorm attacks an industrial factory, Typhoon is there and they fight. The fight carries into the city and Firehawk intervenes, telling the two to stop fighting because they are destroying the city. She talks Firestorm into giving up the fight and leaving.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Firestorm Vol 2 87 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Firestorm series
- Firestorm Recommended Reading
- Firestorm (Volume 1)
- The Flash (Volume 1): The Flash #289– #304
- Firestorm (Volume 2)
- Justice League of America (Volume 1): Justice League of America #179– #225 & Justice League of America Annual #2
- Extreme Justice (Volume 1)
- JLA #69– #82
- Identity Crisis #5
- Firestorm (Volume 3)
- Fury of Firestorm: The Nuclear Men (Volume 1)
- Legends of Tomorrow (Volume 1)
Links and References
- No external links.