"Land of Peril": Firestorm breaks free of the shadows that consumed him. The shadows take on the form of Firestorm. The dark version of Firestorm begins fighting Firestorm.
Firestorm (Volume 2) #96 is an issue of the series Firestorm (Volume 2) with a cover date of April, 1990.
Synopsis for "Land of Peril"
Firestorm breaks free of the shadows that consumed him. The shadows take on the form of Firestorm. The dark version of Firestorm begins fighting Firestorm.
Just outside Pittsburgh, Emily Rice is being given a tour of the new Institute of MetaHuman Studies facility by Rodney Hawkins.
Meanwhile, Firestorm has escaped his dark version and is talking to a man called Orun-Milla. Orun-Milla tells Firestorm of the origins of Shango and Obatala, who Shango now seeks.
Appearing in "Land of Peril"
- Emily Rice
- Rodney Hawkins
- Gods of Africa
- Institute of Metahuman Studies
- Firestorm Recommended Reading
- Firestorm (Volume 1)
- The Flash (Volume 1): The Flash #289– #304
- Firestorm (Volume 2)
- Justice League of America (Volume 1): Justice League of America #179– #225 & Justice League of America Annual #1–2
- Extreme Justice (Volume 1)
- JLA #69– #82
- Identity Crisis #5
- Firestorm (Volume 3)
- Fury of Firestorm: The Nuclear Men (Volume 1)
- Legends of Tomorrow (Volume 1)