"Land of Peril": Firestorm breaks free of the shadows that consumed him. The shadows take on the form of Firestorm. The dark version of Firestorm begins fighting Firestorm.
Appearing in "Land of Peril"
- Emily Rice
- Rodney Hawkins
- Gods of Africa
Synopsis for "Land of Peril"
Firestorm breaks free of the shadows that consumed him. The shadows take on the form of Firestorm. The dark version of Firestorm begins fighting Firestorm.
Just outside Pittsburgh, Emily Rice is being given a tour of the new Institute of MetaHuman Studies facility by Rodney Hawkins.
Meanwhile, Firestorm has escaped his dark version and is talking to a man called Orun-Milla. Orun-Milla tells Firestorm of the origins of Shango and Obatala, who Shango now seeks.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Firestorm Vol 2 96 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Firestorm series
- Images from Firestorm Vol 2 96
- Firestorm Recommended Reading
- Firestorm (Volume 1)
- The Flash (Volume 1): The Flash #289– #304
- Firestorm (Volume 2)
- Justice League of America (Volume 1): Justice League of America #179– #225 & Justice League of America Annual #1–2
- Extreme Justice (Volume 1)
- JLA #69– #82
- Identity Crisis #5
- Firestorm (Volume 3)
- Fury of Firestorm: The Nuclear Men (Volume 1)
- Legends of Tomorrow (Volume 1)
Links and References
This page is missing characters!
This page is missing one or more character, location or item appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue, episode, movie, game or book but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the template.