Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
When Zatanna comes to his club to convince him to join them in fighting against the Otherkind, he dismisses her as a child and attempts to negotiate with one of them called "The Soup". When this fails, he attempts to call in demons but it is revealed the rest of the otherkind had already anticipated this and attacked the demons in Hell. The Soup then drowns The First of the Fallen in acid and apparently kills him. His death is later confirmed by Detective Chimp who states that hell is now in a civil war.
- Fallen Angel Physiology: As the first fallen angel and ruler of Hell, the First possesses great supernatural power.
- First of the Fallen was adapted by Garth Ennis and Will Simpson, first appearing in Hellblazer #42. However, in the Prime Earth continuity First of the Fallen first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Justice League Dark (Volume 2) #1 by James Tynion IV and Álvaro Martínez.
- This character is an adaptation of Satan, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- Despite being an adaptation of Satan, as his previous version, so far it has not been mentioned that Satan could be one of his aliases.
- 2 Appearances of First of the Fallen (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring First of the Fallen (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about First of the Fallen (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: First of the Fallen (Prime Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."