Lived underground with robots. When Cyborg lost power and fell down a hole, Fixit found him and tried to remove his biological components. Before doing this, he tried downloading Cyborg's memories so they could be uploaded to his new brain, but this reminded him of the beauty of human life in the surface world. He suggests that perhaps he is the one in need of repairs, and when Cyborg offers to be the one to help repair him and extends his hand, Fixit smiles. What happens to Fixit after this is not shown.
- Fixit was voiced by Tom Kenny.
- 5 Appearances of Fixit (Teen Titans TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Fixit (Teen Titans TV Series)
- 1 Quotations by or about Fixit (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Fixit (Teen Titans TV Series)
|Cyborg Villain(s) |