The absolute monarch of the technologically-advanced Sun People, Queen Flamina ruled over an empire with a population a hundred times greater than the entire population of Earth, and under her leadership, they had figured out how to create Sun Metal, a soft, malleable metal that they used in construction, and solid flames, which they used to form unbreakable chains.
Unfortunately, the Sun People were irrationally afraid of Earth, and thus Flamina became convinced that Earth was planning to invade the Sun, and so attempted a preemptive strike, building a giant solar-powered laser that they planned to use against Earth. However, Wonder Woman intervened, destroyed the laser, and convinced the Sun People that Earth had no interest in even travelling to the Sun, much less invading it. Satisfied that her people were safe, Flamina called off her plans.
- Alien Physiology
- Pyrokinesis: Flamina's body is composed of fire and burns as hot as a sun, granting her vast pyrokinetic abilities. Her power is such that merely entering Earth's atmosphere would destroy the planet.
- Like most of her people, Flamina is fearful about her world being invaded, and is thus prone to rash decisions when she believes that the Sun is being threatened.
- Sun Rays Machine
- Solar pegasus: Flamina travels on the back of a solar pegasus, a horse that is ten times the size of an elephant.
- This version of Queen Flamina, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Flamina (Earth-Two)
- 2 Images featuring Flamina (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Flamina (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Flamina (Earth-Two)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."