- Well, our company wants exciting pictures, but they don't want me to become a dead hero! So the sooner I leave here, the better! I'll take my adventure somewhere else!
- — Flash Fulton src
In the late 1930s, in New York City, Flash Fulton was an extremely bold newsreel photographer, who captured quite a few exciting stories on film. He first came to prominence covering the invasion of Cerania by Wurtberg, during which his photography exposed Chancellor Rudolf as both a war criminal and an imposter.
Fulton's best known and most controversial work was his final newsreel, filmed in the Indian Himalayas during the Morro uprising, in which Fulton himself grabbed some firearms and very actively participated in fighting the axe-wielding cannibals.
- Portable Movie Camera
- Portable Sound System
- This version of Flash Fulton, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Fulton's remark quoted above is his last line of dialogue from the final panel of the last Flash Fulton story. His career spanned nine issues of Smash Comics, four pages apiece.
- 9 Appearances of Flash Fulton (Quality Universe)
- 1 Images featuring Flash Fulton (Quality Universe)
- 1 Quotations by or about Flash Fulton (Quality Universe)
- Character Gallery: Flash Fulton (Quality Universe)