"Part Two": Jim Gordon calls Oswald Cobblepot and asks about Thomas Wayne. Oswald replies that Thomas is not here, but Gordon says that Oracle has a lead on Joker.
- Little ones... they're all that matter. You lose one... you'll go crazy. You lose both? Can you -- should you -- imagine life without those anchors? Of course not... you'll go mad.
Flashpoint: Batman - Knight of Vengeance #2 is an issue of the series Flashpoint: Batman - Knight of Vengeance (Volume 1) with a cover date of September, 2011. It was published on July 6, 2011.
Appearing in "Part Two"
- Chief Jim Gordon (Dies)
- Harvey Bullock (First appearance)
- Oracle (Selina Kyle) (First appearance)
- Oswald Cobblepot
- Renee Montoya
- John Randall (Only; mentioned; deceased)
- Ricky (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Part Two"
Jim Gordon calls Oswald Cobblepot and asks about Thomas Wayne. Oswald replies that Thomas is not here, but Gordon says that Oracle has a lead on Joker.
Oracle is a wheelchair-bound Selina Kyle. Oracle tells Gordon that the body of a man named John Randall was recently found in the river. His eyes had been torn off and placed in his pockets. Also, his car was found at Bristol Township. Before he died, he was delivering a pizza to Arkham. Gordon goes to investigate and calls Thomas, telling him about what he found. Thomas offers to help, but Gordon declines and hangs up. Then, he walks to a nearby mansion. Inside the masion, the Joker puts duct-tape in the children's mouths.
Meanwhile, Batman goes to investigate in a bar, where the bartender Renee Montoya shows him a man named Ricky. Renee tells Batman that Ricky ate a pizza the Joker brought and he lost his mind. Knowing that there is nothing to help Ricky, Batman then euthanize him by snapping his neck.
As he leaves in the Batmobile, Batman calls Oracle for information. Oracle tells him that Gordon went to investigate in Wayne Manor.
At Wayne Manor, Gordon shoots what he believes to be the Joker but it's one of the kidnapped children. Suddenly, the Joker slashes Gordon across the throat with a knife and uses his cellphone to transmit images of what happened.
Batman arrives to the Manor and angrily asks the Joker about what happened, calling the Joker "Martha".
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Cover gallery for the Flashpoint: Batman - Knight of Vengeance series
- Images from Flashpoint: Batman - Knight of Vengeance Vol 1 2
- Batman Recommended Reading
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Batman: Gotham Knights (Volume 1)
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat (Volume 1)
- Batman: Streets of Gotham (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- The Brave and the Bold (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)