"Part One": Emperor Aquaman swims, after just sinking Western Europe. It's a great feat. However, he still feels unsatisfied in his heart. Accompanied by one of his workers, Dr. Vulko, Aquaman points to a warhead and asks if anything is wrong with it. Dr. Vulko tells his that everything is perfe
- We would have been happy to ignore the surface world forever, you know. For most of our history, you people just never mattered to us. Imagine if there was a race that lived upon the clouds. They would be a mere curiosity that didn't really affect your life... until it began raining garbage night and day. That is what the last hundred years or so have been like beneath the waves.
- — Mera
Appearing in "Part One"
- Wonder Woman (Behind the scenes)
- Colonel Kirov (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Part One"
Emperor Aquaman swims, after just sinking Western Europe. It's a great feat. However, he still feels unsatisfied in his heart. Accompanied by one of his workers, Dr. Vulko, Aquaman points to a warhead and asks if anything is wrong with it. Dr. Vulko tells his that everything is perfect. Eleven months ago, in a British meeting, held by the Prime Minister, they discuss what could be accomplished by a royal wedding held between the two kingdoms. Atlantis, and Themyscira. However they now believe that it would not help them, but hurt them. And they also talk about how the Amazons are closing in around the English channel. The King then decides that they must become allies with the one man who can stop her. They must become allies, with Aquaman.Back to present day, in Atlantis, General Rodunn talks about the survivors of the attack on western Europe. he says that there are certain actions that he can take to ensure that they are destroyed, but before he could finish, Aquaman swims off. Prince Orm swims after him to try to talk to him. He asks what is wrong. says that he thought that he was grieving over M-, but Aquaman stops him right there. Telling him never to even say her name.
Ten Months ago, King Brion stands ready to make a deal, but Atlantian Assassins overtake the bridge, and Brion holds his own for a while, before Mera, saves him and defeats the assassins. Mera says that Aquaman has sent her to take him. that he has great plans for him, and apologizes for the guards, they were not with her. meanwhile, in Atlantis, Aquaman watches them, closely. Back to present day, they discuss what happened after that. She takes them back for interrogation, and the Amazons behead her.then, Prince Orm makes the mistake of saying "Mera", and Aquaman slaps him. Eight Months ago, where the treaty is going to be signed, Neither King Brion, or Aquaman can be found. but their search is interrupted by an earthquake, one that causes a tsunami, that destroys western Europe. And Now in present day, holding Brion Captive, they are going to make them pay for what they have done to Mera.
- This book was first published on June 8, 2011.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Flashpoint: Emperor Aquaman Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Flashpoint: Emperor Aquaman series
- Images from Flashpoint: Emperor Aquaman Vol 1 1
- Aquaman Recommended Reading
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Adventure Comics (Volume 1)
- Aquaman (Volume 1)
- Aquaman (Volume 2)
- Aquaman (Volume 3)
- Aquaman (Volume 4)
- Aquaman (Volume 5)
- Aquaman (Volume 6)
- Aquaman (Volume 7)
- Aquaman (Volume 8)
- Aquaman and the Others (Volume 1)
- Aquaman: Sword of Atlantis (Volume 1)
- Aquaman: Time and Tide (Volume 1)
- Atlantis Chronicles (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)