"Flashpoint, Chapter Four of Five": In Fawcett City, the Marvel Family contemplates over what to do after the President announces Cyborg's failure to unite the world's super heroes and the United States' entry into the Atlantian-Amazon war. Billy Batson feels distressed abo
- Every Friday night, we order pizza and we watch a movie with Mr. and Mrs. Beck. It's the only time we act as a family. Remember what the wizard was trying to teach us when he gave us these powers? Family isn't about blood, it's about bonds. Like pizza night. Have any of you actually thought about what's going to happen if Aquaman and Wonder Woman aren't stopped?. No more pizza. No more anything.
Appearing in "Flashpoint, Chapter Four of Five"
- Element Woman
- Captain Thunder / S.H.A.Z.A.M.
- Hal "Highball" Jordan (Dies)
- Dr. Hector Hammond
Synopsis for "Flashpoint, Chapter Four of Five"
In Fawcett City, the Marvel Family contemplates over what to do after the President announces Cyborg's failure to unite the world's super heroes and the United States' entry into the Atlantian-Amazon war. Billy Batson feels distressed about trying to intervene with the war after being easily defeated by Wonder Woman. Back at Metropolis, The Flash, Batman, and Cyborg have difficulty fending off the guards until they are rescued by Element Woman. Flash's memories begin to change much more drastically, altering his past and states that he is running out of time and soon he will not be able to restore the timeline to normal. In order to slow the process, Batman gives him an anti-epileptic to slow down his brain electrical activity. Back in Fawcett City, Billy Batson finally decides to put a stop to the war just as the Flash, Batman, Cyborg, and Element Woman break down the door saying they need the Marvel Family's help. Batman asks Billy to use his lighting to prevent the Flash's memories from changing even and doing so, Billy sees the memories of his DC timeline counterpart. The group then hears of the failed air assault on England with Hal Jordan being the first casualty and a giant tidal wave that will wipe out the rest of New Themyscira. The Flash tells Batman that he cannot just stand by as people die since if he fails to stop the Reverse Flash the world will destroy itself. Despite Batman's initial arguments, he joins the Flash as the group heads off to New Themyscira in Batman's plane and are joined by Enchantress. Wonder Woman and Aquaman are fighting one on one until the Flash and his team arrive. Captain Thunder attacks Wonder Woman and appears to be winning until Enchantress reveals herself as the Amazon spy and uses her magic to separate the Marvel Family and restore them to their mortal forms. Wonder Woman is enraged that her enemy was just a boy. One of her Amazons, Penthesileia kills Billy Batson just as the Reverse Flash appears in front of The Flash.
- This book was first published on August 3, 2011.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Flashpoint Vol 2 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Flashpoint series
- Images from Flashpoint Vol 2 4