- The world's greatest detective dies at the hands of the world's greatest assassin.
- — Deadshot src
Perhaps this is why he was discharged from service and took up mercenary work. Though his military record is mostly redacted, his physiological profile suggests he harbors deep feelings of guilt regarding his accidental murder of his own brother.
Deadshot was one of the assassins that was hired by the Joker to kill Batman. Deadshot was holed up in the Merchants Bank with a hostage. Batman quickly took out the other gunmen before taking out Deadshot.
The only target he has ever missed is Batman, an error he intends to correct to maintain his perfect record.
Years later, he was hired by Professor Hugo Strange to assassinate political prisoners with sensitive information about Huge Strange or Arkham City itself. Using the very faint traces of evidence he left at each of his sniping positions, Batman was eventually able to track down Lawton, spoil an assassination attempt, and capture him.
- Marksmanship: Flawless accuracy with firearms, especially sniper rifles. He can ricochet a bullet off a wall to hit a target behind cover or shoot Batman's batarangs out of the air.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Arkhamverse video game series and is an adaptation of Floyd Lawton/Deadshot. The original character was created by David Vern Reed and Lew Sayre Schwartz and first appeared in Batman #59.
- Deadshot was voiced by Chris Cox for the video games and Neal McDonough for the animated movie Batman: Assault on Arkham.
- 12 Appearances of Floyd Lawton (Arkhamverse)
- 7 Images featuring Floyd Lawton (Arkhamverse)
- 1 Quotations by or about Floyd Lawton (Arkhamverse)
- Character Gallery: Floyd Lawton (Arkhamverse)
Suicide Squad member