- C'est la vie.
- — Deadshot src
Lawton was later sentenced to death and awaited trial at Belle Reve. Moments before his scheduled execution, he was forced into the Task Force X, with which he performed a daring break-in into the Justice League watchtower in order to retrieve the Annihilator.
- Firearms: As a hired gun, Deadshot was able to attack and harm Aquaman as well as Superman.
- Driving: He was able to drive a motorcycle in sewer tunnels and then a militarized van all to escape the Justice League.
- Explosives: He was able to effective fire and destroy city streets, cars and tunnels.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic)
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and is an adaptation of Deadshot. The original character was created by David Vern Reed and Lew Sayre Schwartz and first appeared in Batman #59.
- Deadshot was voiced by Michael Rosenbaum (also the voice of The Flash), who imitated the voice of Kevin Spacey.
- 10 Appearances of Floyd Lawton (DCAU)
- 2 Images featuring Floyd Lawton (DCAU)
- 3 Quotations by or about Floyd Lawton (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Floyd Lawton (DCAU)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."
Suicide Squad member