Floyd Lawton, better known as Deadshot, is one of the greatest marksmen on the planet. Level-headed, snarky, and aggressive, but with a sincere compassion with his daughter, he was a member of the original incarnation of the Suicide Squad.
Powers and Abilities
- Firearms: Deadshot is a master marksman who has a reputation of never missing his target. He is even said to be lethal from 4 kilometers away. Deadshot's aiming is so great, he can easily calculate the right trajectory of his aim, to ricochet bullets.
- Weaponry: Deadshot is trained in countless different types of guns, although he prefers to use his wrist mounted guns and assault rifle.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic)
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Extended Universe and is an adaptation of Deadshot. The original character was created by David Vern Reed, Lew Sayre Schwartz, and Bob Kane and first appeared in Batman #59.
- Deadshot is played by Will Smith.
- Floyd's birthday is listed as December 4, 1987 on the A.R.G.U.S. official website, however in the film, his birthday is listed as April 12, 1987 on Amanda Waller's file.
- 3 Appearances of Floyd Lawton (DC Extended Universe)
- 5 Images featuring Floyd Lawton (DC Extended Universe)
- 1 Quotations by or about Floyd Lawton (DC Extended Universe)
- Character Gallery: Floyd Lawton (DC Extended Universe)
Suicide Squad member