The boy who would become the Forever Child was born in the 47th millennium BCE and had four older siblings. They lived in ancient France which was populated with various tribes such as the Wolf Clan. The five siblings made up the Bear Clan and lived normal lives of survival. One night a meteor struck the valley where the Bear Clan made their home, prompting the siblings to investigate the light that came from the sky. When they reached the meteor the siblings were bathed in the powerful radiation of the object, this caused their brains to evolve to modern standards as well as giving them immortality.
- Eradiated Physiology: Since bathing in the radiations of the meteor the Forever Child and his 4 siblings cannot die by any means.
- Immortality: The Forever Child will never age past the day his skin touched the meteor. As of the 21st century he is fourty-nine thousands years old.
- Invulnerability: Although he can be hurt the Forever Child can never die by any external means.
- Power Distribution: The Child can gift pieces of his immortality to others but not his invulnerability, meaning that those he gifts with eternal life can still die by external means.
- Artistry: After bathing in the meteor's energy the boy who would become the Forever Child decided that the world would progress through art. Because of this the Child has a rich understanding of all forms of art.
- Historiography: The Forever Child has lived through the entire history of all of mankind. This means he has a rich understanding of humanities general history due to him experiencing much of it.
- Leadership: Forever Child has effectively lead the House of Expression for millennia.
- Vulnerability to His Blood: Although Forever Child cannot be harmed he does have a weakness to his own blood. If harmed by someone with a weapon drenched in his blood or in the blood of those he gifted immortality the damage is permanent, meaning he can be killed by someone with a weapon of this kind.
- 1 Appearances of Forever Child (Prime Earth)
- Images featuring Forever Child (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Forever Child (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Forever Child (Prime Earth)
|Prehistoric Character(s) |
This character is or was from the Prehistoric Era, thousands of years in the past, including but not limited to the time of Dinosaurs and the dawning of the species of man. These stories occur traditionally before history was formally recorded, and civilization developed completely.