Francisco "Cisco" Ramon is an employee of S.T.A.R. Labs in Central City. After Cisco was struck by the energy of the Particle Accelerator explosion, this altered his DNA and physiology to access dimensional energy. He also has the ability to Vibe - see flashes of the Multiverse and travel between worlds. However, he later took the Meta-human cure he and Caitlin had developed, getting rid of his powers.
In Star City, Cisco, along with her frequent colleague Caitlin Snow, first met with Felicity Smoak during one of her trips to visit the comatose Barry Allen. Cisco worked for S.T.A.R. Labs, and was tasked with performing an inventory of a Starling City warehouse belonging to S.T.A.R. Labs, along with Caitlin. Deathstroke showed up to the warehouse, and Caitlin mentioned an energy gun designed by Arthur Light that they could use to stop him. Cisco and Caitlin reported the incident to Felicity Smoak and John Diggle. Felicity later showed up to Cisco and Caitlin, asking them to make a Mirakuru cure.
Joining Team Flash
Powers and Abilities
- Meta-human physiology: After Cisco was struck by the energy of the Particle Accelerator explosion, this altered his DNA and supercharged his cells, augmenting his physiology to access his new abilities.
- Dimensional Awareness: Cisco can sense the vibrations of time and space, which allows him to see glimpses of both alternate timelines as well as parallel universes.
- Genius Level Intellect
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic)
- Vibe glasses
- Vibe suit
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Flash and is an adaptation of Cisco Ramon. The original character was created by Geoff Johns and first appeared in The New 52: FCBD Special Edition #1.
- Cisco Ramon is portrayed by Carlos Valdes.
- 159 Appearances of Francisco Ramon (Arrowverse)
- 7 Images featuring Francisco Ramon (Arrowverse)
- 11 Quotations by or about Francisco Ramon (Arrowverse)
- Character Gallery: Francisco Ramon (Arrowverse)