McLaughlin was raised in Connecticut. He studied art at the University of Bridgeport and the New Haven State Teachers College, both in Connecticut. McLaughlin has taught at the Paier College of Art in Hamden, Connecticut, and Guy Gilchrist's Cartoonist's Academy in Simsbury, Connecticut. He married in 1965 and have two sons. His niece, Anne McLaughlin is also a professional artist.
Frank McLaughlin is an American comic book artist. He began his career in comics in 1962 when he drew for Charlton Comics in their title Reptisaurus and Blue Beetle. His first official work for DC Comics was the Flash #215 issue. He would continue to work on such titles as Batman; Justice League of America; Action Comics; Superman; among others.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Frank McLaughlin's Images as a Penciler
- Frank McLaughlin's Images as an Inker
- Frank McLaughlin's Images as a Cover Artist
- Frank McLaughlin's Images as a Letterer
- Frank McLaughlin/Writer
- Frank McLaughlin/Penciler
- Frank McLaughlin/Inker
- Frank McLaughlin/Cover Artist