- I was once a monster, but now I am so much more. I used to walk the world alone... But now I am one of the many. Now I am part of Brother Eye. I used to think my flesh was dead, unholy... but now I see that all flesh is evil. It must be purged. The world must be cleansed. These are the last days... This is the end.
- -- Frankenstein src
5 years from now
At the point when Batman (Terry McGinnis) finished time-traveling, he had left the employ of S.H.A.D.E. and was living in a secluded part of Nunavut. However, he was baited into tracking down the agency by Father Time, who wanted his help solving the murder of the Stormwatch team. Frankenstein accepted because his former girlfriend, Nina Mazursky, had died. So Frank went with with the other Agents of S.H.A.D.E to The Phantom Zone. They are met by Black Adam who wants to leave. Frank insists that they ignore him, But Amethyst goes to deal with him. After his arm was cut, Ray suggested to give him Hawkman's arm. Once they were done, It was revealed that Hawkman survived, and he wasn't too happy about his arm being put on Frankenstein. Hawkman stopped once Amaya explained that Stormwatch is dead.
Amaya's glad that Hawkman Left so easily. She also wishes that Stormwatch didn't die. Frank's new arm began beeping. It was a signal to show that someone's still alive Ray provided guidance to his companions. Frank and Amaya bond over their awkward sense of humour. She gave him a bloodstone so he could sharpen his sword.. Later they found themselves fighting Brother Eyes Cyborgs. During the battle, Frankenstein had his face cut off, And the rest are surprised to see that he's bleeding human blood. They are attacked by Storm watch's engineer, Corrupted by Brother Eye.
Ray told Frank that he was dying, Frank found it to be non-sense, as he can't die, but is showed that he is actually dying. So they took him to Justice League Dark and John Constantine, who told them to go to Castle Frankenstein.
35 years from now
Thirty years further into the future, Frankenstein was not corrupted by Brother Eye's techno-organics, but still serves him (either because he wanted to become something better, or because Brother Eye still had some influence over him) as a commander of the Brother Eye units. He spares The Flash, and gives him a chance to join Brother Eye willingly or die. When the Flash refuses, Frankenstein reveals Black Canary's face having been surgically attached to his chest and unleashes her Canary Cry, killing the Flash. After that he monologues about being why he joined Brother eye.Frankenstein sees Brother Eye feeding The Joker. Frank says that they should just kill him, But brother Eye revealed his purpose. To Torture the Batman.
- This character is an adaptation of Frankenstein's Monster, a character from the novel Frankenstein by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley published in 1818. More information can be found in the Wikipedia.org article Frankenstein.
- 25 Appearances of Frankenstein (Futures End)
- 4 Images featuring Frankenstein (Futures End)
- 3 Quotations by or about Frankenstein (Futures End)
- Character Gallery: Frankenstein (Futures End)
- ↑ The New 52: Futures End #9
- ↑ The New 52: Futures End #10
- ↑ The New 52: Futures End #11
- ↑ The New 52: Futures End #12
- ↑ The New 52: Futures End #35
- ↑ The New 52: Futures End #36
- ↑ The New 52: Futures End #39
- ↑ The New 52: Futures End #45
- ↑ The New 52: FCBD Futures End vol 1 0
- ↑ The New 52: Futures End #11
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.