Dr. Frederick Walden was a linguist, brought in by Lex Luthor to study the writing in the Kawatche Caves.
Walden came across the Kryptonian Key and placed it in the cave wall. He was then blasted by an energy ray, that placed Walden in a coma. Walden eventually awoke from his coma, with new powers and knowledge about Clark's origin. Convinced that Clark was an invading alien, Walden tried to kill him, but ended up causing an explosion that killed him and burned the corpse.
- Frederick Walden was portrayed by Rob LaBelle.
- 3 Appearances of Frederick Walden (Smallville)
- 2 Images featuring Frederick Walden (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Frederick Walden (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Frederick Walden (Smallville)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."