Synopsis for "Friday the 13th"
Appearing in "Friday the 13th"
- Alisha Jackson (Final appearance; dies)
- Rico (Final appearance; dies)
- Sally Thomas (Final appearance; dies)
- Jason Voorhees (Flashback and main story)
- Marjorie Sapes (Only appearance; dies)
- Mark (Flashback only)
- Mister Beckett (Only appearance; dies)
- Spirits of Crystal Lake (Behind the scenes)
- Unnamed Sheriff (Final appearance; dies)
- New Jersey
- Camp Crystal Lake (Flashback and main story)
- Crystal Lake
- Jason's hockey mask
- Jason's machete
- This issue is reprinted in Friday the 13th, Volume 1.
- This issue contains explicit material and is suggested for mature readers.
- The 1850 flashback from this issue is material unique to the comic book series and has never been presented in any of the films from which this series is based.
- This issue includes one flashback from the film Friday the 13th and two flashbacks from Friday the 13th Part 2. The scene of young Jason Voorhees attacking Alice Hardy in the canoe was taken from the final scenes of the first movie. The subsequent death of Alice Hardy was presented in the opening sequences of Friday the 13th Part 2. Another flashback from this film is the death of Mark who was killed when Jason embedded his machete into the boy's face. The flashback of the severed head inside Alice Hardy's refrigerator is that of Jason's mother Pamela Voorhees. This too was presented in the second film, though Pamela's decapitation actually took place in Part I.
- Jason Voorhees killed Mike Burns in issue #3.
- The fur trappers from the 1850 flashback are not to be confused with the hunters seen in the Friday the 13th: Bad Land limited series.
- Friday the 13th
- Friday the 13th: Abuser and the Abused
- Friday the 13th: Bad Land
- Friday the 13th: How I Spent My Summer Vacation
- Friday the 13th: Pamela's Tale
- Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash
Links and References
- Friday the 13th film franchise at Wikipedia
- Friday the 13th character list at Wikipedia
- Friday the 13th series index at Friday the 13th Films
- Jason Voorhees article at Wikipedia