Little is known of the early life of Fui Onyui, but by the late 1930s, in the Chinatown section of Cleveland, Ohio, he had established himself as a formidable gang boss. During a routine kidnapping, he had the bad luck to encounter private detective Slam Bradley, and his new partner Shorty Morgan, thus ended up in jail.
Several months later, Fui Onyui escaped from prison, moved to New York City, and sought revenge. He kidnapped Shorty Morgan and put him in a state of suspended animation. Slam Bradley was forced to bargain with the untrustworthy old gangster, to save Shorty's life. Fui ordered Bradley to murder a local judge, and Bradley seemed to play along at first, but with the help of Chinese detective Yat Sin, Slam was able to double-cross Fui, and Shorty was revived. Fui then attempted to murder Bradley, and Yat Sin stopped him by killing him.
- This version of Fui Onyui, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- At the time of their first clash, both Slam Bradley and Fui Onyui lived in Cleveland, Ohio. At the time of their second and final encounter, Slam had moved to New York City.
- 3 Appearances of Fui Onyui (Earth-Two)
- 2 Images featuring Fui Onyui (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Fui Onyui (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Fui Onyui (Earth-Two)