- You must find and disintegrate this Batman and Robin!
- — Fura src
At "exactly 9:12 A.M." on April 19, 3000, Fura conquers the planet Earth. His robotic forces smash Earth's great cities and enslave its population in concentration camps. Fura intends to rule the entire solar system. Unfortunately for him, the people of Earth rally behind the leadership of Brane and Ricky--the new Batman and Robin! Fura's forces are soon crushed and the dictator himself is left to die in the vacuum of space.
Spaceships and sky sleds.
Advanced weaponry of Saturn.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 2 Appearances of Fura (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Fura (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Fura (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Fura (New Earth)