Appearing in "Power Application"
- Zastrow (On a TV or computer screen)
- Justice League International (On a TV or computer screen)
Synopsis for "Power Application"
Pozhar continues his mission to eliminate the rogue Firestorm threat, along with the help of Ronnie Raymond. Meanwhile, Firestorm (Jason Rusch) and Firehwak are lost in the Quantum Field. Jason thinks that he "finds" Martin Stein, but he and Firehawk are then ejected from the Quantum Field. Jason and Ronnie both continue their seperate searches to make sense of what has happened to them, and exactly what the Firestorm can do. Jason decides to look for Ronnie and Pozhar, meanwhile, Pozhar is attacked by Rakshasi - the Firestorm of India - who feels that Pozhar is a traitor. Pozhar and Rakshasi start to fight, but they are broken-up by Ronnie, in a seemingly more-powerful solo-firestorm mode, who wants to hear both sides of the story.
- This book was first published on June 27, 2012.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Fury of Firestorm: The Nuclear Men Vol 1 10 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Fury of Firestorm: The Nuclear Men series
- Images from Fury of Firestorm: The Nuclear Men Vol 1 10