"Hunt the Batman, Part Three: Arkham Knightfall": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
- Merely the opening salvo of a much grander campaign. Ruining your reputation was just a spoil of the war.
- — Warmonger
Synopsis for "Hunt the Batman, Part Three: Arkham Knightfall"
Appearing in "Hunt the Batman, Part Three: Arkham Knightfall"
- Blackgate Penitentiary prisoners
- Arkham Knights
- Killer Croc
- Mister Zsasz
- Calendar Man (First appearance)
- Maxie Zeus (First appearance)
- The Penguin
- Punchline (First appearance)
- Warmonger (First appearance)
- Arkham Knights
- Jack Ryder (On a TV or computer screen)
- Harley Quinn (Cameo)
- Reese (Appears only as a corpse)
- Travis (Only appearance; dies)
- Warden Bolton
- The Magistrate (Mentioned only)
- The Joker (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Punchline"
This story is reprinted from Batman: Gotham Knights #30.
A cat burglar has stolen from the Gotham Bank, but as soon as he is outside, he notices the Bat-Signal behind him. As the burglar runs away from it, he comes across a sign pointing in opposite directions, one leading to the police and other with the word "Run". He looks at where the police sign was pointing and he actually finds a police car. The bat-signal is approaching the burglar and he decides to follow the run sign, but as soon as he starts running, he is punched in the belly with a big boxing glove with an extensor and knocks the thief down. Harley then turns off the flashlight modeled after the Batsignal she used to lure the thief and she retrieves the money. However, she notices a batsignal in the wall despite her flashlight being turned off. She turns the light on again and discovers that Batman is standing right next to her.
Appearing in "Punchline"
- Gotham City
- Gotham Bank