Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- Name's G'nort. Green Lantern of Sector—well, t'be honest, I haven't got a sector. I used t'have one, but they took it away. Destroy one little planet and they get all pissy.
- — G'nort src
G'nort is a Green Lantern from G'newt.
Powers and Abilities
"In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power…Green Lantern's light!"
- Green Lantern (G'nort) was created by Keith Giffen and J.M. DeMatteis, first appearing in Justice League International #10. However, in the rebooted Prime Earth continuity his first appearance as part of the DC Universe is in Tony Bedard and Aaron Kuder's New 52 Green Lantern: New Guardians (Volume 1) series.
- Appearances of G'nort (Prime Earth)
- Images featuring G'nort (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about G'nort (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: G'nort (Prime Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.