Gagsworth A. Gagsworthy, known as Gaggy for short, was a dwarf who was the first sidekick of the Joker.
Gaggy was originally the star of Haly's Circus due to his comedic tightrope act and his ability to shatter glass with his voice, however he was replaced by the Flying Graysons because C.C. Haly thought the show should be more family friendly. He was then put to work as a clown, but he resented this so would pull cruel pranks on the other clowns. Joker noticed this and found the act hilarious later confronting him in his dressing room. Joker was pleasantly surprised that Gaggy was unafraid of him and hired him as his court jester. He and Joker would work as a team robbing banks pulling pranks and having a good time. Gaggy and Joker went up against Batman and Robin in multiple occasions, with Gaggy having a special disdain for Robin in particular. One time when they were in prison Gaggy saw Joker kill 6 other inmates with a food tray, Gaggy fought his way through to him but at that point he was long gone, something snapped within Joker and Gaggy knew it. After the cafeteria tray incident Joker was sent to Arkham Asylum and him and Gaggy hadn't seen each other since. 
Powers and Abilities
- Acting: Gaggy was a natural comedian, always providing entertainment for his employer.
- Glass Shattering Scream: Gaggy had the ability to break glass with his voice, from simple cups to large chandeliers.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 6 Appearances of Gagsworth A. Gagsworthy (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Gagsworth A. Gagsworthy (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Gagsworth A. Gagsworthy (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Gagsworth A. Gagsworthy (New Earth)