When Thunder and his brother Lightning came to Jump City for the first time, they were simply having mischevious fun. Lightning, peer pressuring his brother, got Thunder to terrorize the city. When the Teen Titans attacked them, Beast Boy showed Thunder the error of his ways. Thunder then got Lightning to stop attacking the city and the two were declared honorary Titans to be called upon whenever they are needed.
- Thunder Blasts: Thunder is able to produce sound waves at will either by clapping or attacking.
- Hydrokinesis: Although not able to control water, Thunder, if working directly with Lightning, can create rain in the clouds above.
- Batons: When he is in the clouds making thunder, Thunder uses a set of batons that he uses like drum sticks. He hits the clouds with these sticks and thunder is created.
- Cloud: Thunder, like his brother, rides on lightning clouds.
- 10 Appearances of Gan Williams (Teen Titans TV Series)
- 4 Images featuring Gan Williams (Teen Titans TV Series)
- 3 Quotations by or about Gan Williams (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Gan Williams (Teen Titans TV Series)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.
|Teen Titans member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the younger superhero team known as the Teen Titans, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Teen Titans members" category.