Garfield "Gar" Logan is a shapeshifter and a member of the new Titans.
Living at Doom Manor
Once a normal boy, he fell ill and was hospitalized in a field hospital in the Congo. The scientist known as the Chief gave him an antidote, giving him the power to "unzip" his DNA and rearrange it allowing him to become a tiger. He joined him and other patients of the Chief as the Doom Patrol.
Powers and Abilities
- Unique Physiology
- Shapeshifting: He can turn into green colored animals such as a tiger and a snake.
- Power Instability: When Gar transforms into animals he has the likelihood of losing control of his humanity, becoming more like the animal he transforms into.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Titans and is an adaptation of Beast Boy (Gar Logan). The original character was created by Arnold Drake and Bob Brown and first appeared in Doom Patrol #99.
- Gar Logan is portrayed by Ryan Potter.
- Gar's favorite animals are tigers. He has been nicknamed "Tiger Boy."
- Gar likes Orange Crush soda.
- He is an avid video game fan.
- Gar enjoys old black and white films and collecting memorabilia from them.
- Gar has mentioned that he likes vinyl records.
- He is a fan of Toei Animation.
- It has been implied that Gar is a vegan.
- 30 Appearances of Garfield Logan (Titans TV Series)
- 10 Images featuring Garfield Logan (Titans TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Garfield Logan (Titans TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Garfield Logan (Titans TV Series)
Doom Patrol member
|Titans member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the superhero team known as the Titans, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans members" category.