Once a normal boy, he fell ill and was hospitalized in a field hospital in the Congo. Dr. Niles "the Chief" Caulder gave him an antidote, giving him the power to "unzip" his DNA and rearrange it allowing him to become a tiger. He joined him and other patients of the Chief as the Doom Patrol.
- Power Instability: When Gar transforms into other animals he has the likelihood of losing control of his humanity, becoming more like the animal he transforms into.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Titans and is an adaptation of Gar Logan/Beast Boy. The original character was created by Arnold Drake and Bob Brown and first appeared in Doom Patrol #99.
- Gar Logan is portrayed by Ryan Potter.
- 19 Appearances of Garfield Logan (Titans TV Series)
- 6 Images featuring Garfield Logan (Titans TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Garfield Logan (Titans TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Garfield Logan (Titans TV Series)
Doom Patrol member
|Titans member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the superhero team known as the Titans, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans members" category.