Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Garfield Lynns was a victim of Firefly.
Garfield Lynns worked as a pyrotechnic on films starring Cindy Cooke. Eventually, she had been forced to fire him, and he had not taken it well. When an arsonist appeared in Gotham targeting Ms. Cooke, Lynns became a prime suspect. It was discovered, though, that Lynns was actually the first victim of the real arsonist, Ted Carson, who had hoped to pin the blame on Lynns for the destruction of Cindy's career so that he and she could fake their own deaths and live away from her fame.
- Firefly was created by Ed Herron and Dick Sprang, first appearing in Detective Comics #184. However, in the rebooted Prime Earth continuity his first appearance as part of the DC Universe is in Kyle Higgins and Jason Masters's New 52 Nightwing series, in the first annual.
- 8 Appearances of Garfield Lynns (Prime Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Garfield Lynns (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Garfield Lynns (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Garfield Lynns (Prime Earth)