Firefly was an demolition Batman villain who used jetpack in his crimes. After an explosion of radioactive phosphorus he devoloped Pyrokinetic and Radiation powers and change his alias to Phosphorus.
- Unique Physiology: After an explosion involving radioactive phosphorus Lynns' physiology has been altered into a perpetual heat generating state. He gained various powers.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic)
- Heat generation: Lynns can no longer touch any specific substance that isn't temperature resistant to his powers. Thus he can no longer eat, walk or interact conventionally.
- Mental Illness: A side effect of his transformation.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Batman, related film, and the tie-in comic The Batman Strikes!. It is an adaptation of Garfield Lynns/Firefly. The original character was created by Ed Herron and Dick Sprang and first appeared in Detective Comics #184.
- Firefly was voiced by Jason Marsden.
- 9 Appearances of Garfield Lynns (The Batman)
- 6 Images featuring Garfield Lynns (The Batman)
- Quotations by or about Garfield Lynns (The Batman)
- Character Gallery: Garfield Lynns (The Batman)