Gargantua T. Potts was an ally of Tex Thomson.
Potts was a tall, scrawny, giant of a man, with extreme physical courage (well-concealed behind his subservient demeanor), and also a shrewd judge of character, but at the same time, his appearance was quite off-putting to many people, and his way of speaking was likewise. This led many unwary thugs and schemers to underestimate him, which worked out badly for them.
- straight razor
- Comic book stories from 1939 may depict some ethnic and racial prejudices that were once commonplace in American society. Such depictions were wrong then and are wrong today. While not representing the DC Comics view of today's society, these stories are being indexed and summarized as they were originally created, because to do otherwise would be the same as claiming these prejudices never existed.
- This version of Gargantua T. Potts, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Bob Daley's nickname for Potts was "Gargie".
- 10 Appearances of Gargantua T. Potts (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Gargantua T. Potts (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Gargantua T. Potts (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Gargantua T. Potts (Earth-Two)