In the 22nd Century, Gary Concord, Sr. will be a super hero, and the father of a super hero.
Gary Concord will be a scientist who, having been placed in suspended animation in 1950, will awake in 2174, to find that he has developed super powers. He will use these powers to defeat the dictator named Rebborizan, earning the appreciation of the masses, who will call him 'Ultra-Man'. Concord will marry the defeated dictator's daughter, Leandra, and they will have a son, Gary Concord, Jr., who will inherit his fathers powers and succeed his father as Ultra-Man.
Rebborizan will eventually return, to kill Leandra, prompting Concord, Sr. to kill the dictator in return.
- Peak Human Condition: His condition was artificially caused by a strange chemical compound.
- Genius Level Intellect
- This version of Gary Concord, Sr. (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Gary Concord, Sr. (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Gary Concord, Sr. (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Gary Concord, Sr. (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Gary Concord, Sr. (Earth-Two)