Gazor was a mad scientist on Krypton.
He created an earthquake machine to destroy Krypton (for unknown reasons). Jor-El destroyed Gazor's machine and apprehended him. Gazor was exiled to the Phantom Zone, given the longest exile on record. Jor-El was awarded custody of Garf-Og's brain sphere as a reward. The irony of Jor-El saving Krypton this time only to fail later on was noted by Superboy. During a contest by Proty II, Gazor was consulted by Phantom Girl about Jor-El's greatest award, being the only person in the 30th century who knew Jor-El.
- This version of Gazor, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- It is said that Gazor is the last inhabitant of the Phantom Zone, however in Action Comics #289, Supergirl and Whizzy note that the Phantom Zone is empty and Mon-El's time spent in the 30th Century Phantom Zone has him tormented by many Kryptonian criminals.
- 3 Appearances of Gazor (Earth-One)
- 2 Images featuring Gazor (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Gazor (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Gazor (Earth-One)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."