Grunge and Tinker Fall find the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trapped in a pile of merchandise and dig them out. Thankful, the Turtles reveal they were victims of the Frenzy Beast and that its path of destruction leads to the Valley of the Dolls. Grunge and Tinker Fall pass through the Freelance Fo
Gen 13 (Volume 2) #13B is an issue of the series Gen 13 (Volume 2) with a cover date of October, 1996.
Synopsis for the 1st Story
Grunge and Tinker Fall find the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trapped in a pile of merchandise and dig them out. Thankful, the Turtles reveal they were victims of the Frenzy Beast and that its path of destruction leads to the Valley of the Dolls. Grunge and Tinker Fall pass through the Freelance Forest where they rescue Fone Bone from Rat Creatures. He leads them to Beanworld where the Beans point them to Image Land to find the Wizard. Once they arrive, Fone Bone says goodbye, and Grunge and Tinker Fall make there way to Wildstorm Keep. Inside, they meet child versions of DV8 and then Dr. Frankenlynch and his assistant, Leegor. Leegor gives Grunge an X-shaped medallion and directs him to the Alleyway to speak with Spawn. Spawn tells Grunge that the Wizard has left to fight the Frenzy Beast, a creature that is destroying the Land of S.A. He then reveals that Grunge has the power to stop the Beast. Madman appears and volunteers to help.
Appearing in the 1st Story
- Captain Avenger (Single appearance)
- Black Frag (Single appearance)
- Dr. Frankenlynch (Single appearance)
- Hulk (Cameo)
- Leegor (Single appearance)
- Li'l DV8 (Single appearance)
- Li'l Copycat
- Li'l Evo
- Li'l Frostbite
- Li'l Powerhaus
- Li'l Sublime
- Madman (Cameo)
- Mr. Spook
- Savage Dragon (Cameo)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Wonder Woman (Cameo)
- Land of S.A.
- Freelance Forest
- Image Land
- Highbrow Club
- Image Town
- Wildstorm Keep
- Originally published by Image Comics.
- This issue is reprinted in:
- Gen 13 #13ABC Special Edition (1996);
- Gen 13 #13 A, B & C Collected Edition trade paperback (1997);
- Wildstorm Archives: Gen 13 trade paperback (1998).
- Leegor is a parody of artist, Wildstorm founder, and Gen 13 co-creator Jim Lee.