George Armstrong Custer was at the Battle of Gettysburg and was preparing to lead the Michigan Brigade into a charge against General J.E.B. Stuart's cavalry. However, Custer bear witness to Atticus Kent went ahead of his charge and fought Stuart's "Invincibles", which he captured Stuart and bringing him next to Custer's side. As Custer stared at Kent's return to battle, he realized that with him at the Union's side there would be little doubt for a Union victory. But Custer was also very disappointed to face the fact that Kent had unintentionally stolen his glory.
- This character is a fictional representation of George Armstrong Custer, a real person. More information on this person can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 1 Appearances of George Armstrong Custer (Earth-1863)
- 1 Images featuring George Armstrong Custer (Earth-1863)
- Quotations by or about George Armstrong Custer (Earth-1863)
- Character Gallery: George Armstrong Custer (Earth-1863)