- Great Spirit... Father of us all... Why? Why have you let this terrible thing happen?
- — Geronibo src
He was immediately struck by a bolt of lightning which he assumed meant, "War!" They conducted their battle-dance at night, then at dawn rode out against the wagon train who killed their tribe, but they too were no match for the gatling gun of the Wagonmaster. Lying on the ground, riddled with bullets, Geronibo asked the Sky-Spirit why he would let this happen. He was immediately struck by lightning once again, this time reducing him to ash and bone.
- Chained Hook
- Geronibo is a parody of the real life chief, Geronimo.
- 1 Appearances of Geronibo (A Fistful of Bastiches)
- 1 Images featuring Geronibo (A Fistful of Bastiches)
- 1 Quotations by or about Geronibo (A Fistful of Bastiches)
- Character Gallery: Geronibo (A Fistful of Bastiches)