- I understand that you think you want answers... but you have come perilously close to a story you do not want to be part of. It might help to think of me as the very bad dream you will spend the rest of your lives desperately trying to forget.
- — Ghost Fist src
Ghost Fist was once a superhero in Prohibition-era Harlem, and is currently a member of the Immortal Men.
Following the rescue of Caden Park with his fellow Immortal Men, and the fall of the Immortal Man himself, Ghost Fist was a survivor from the House of Conquest's assault on the Campus, the base of operations of the Immortal Men, alongside Timber, Reload and Stray.
- Unique Physiology
- Immortality: Ghost Fist is 136 years old and still in his physical prime.
- Ghost Energy: Ghost Fist can channel "ghost energy" from the air around himself into blasts or strikes.
- Teleportation: Ghost Fist can use his energy to transport a small group great distances.
- Transformation: Ghost Fist can appear to transform into a spectral entity by coating himself in his "ghost energy."
- Power Limitation: Ghost Fist is only able to use his powers if he has enough ghost energy to manipulate.
- 8 Appearances of Ghost Fist (Prime Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Ghost Fist (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Ghost Fist (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ghost Fist (Prime Earth)