This page is similar in name to other pages. For the supernatural anthology title, see Ghosts Vol 1.
Ghosts are souls of deceased humans that did not go with their reaper to Heaven or Hell and are stuck on Earth.
History of this race has not yet been written.
- Coblynau: Coblynau are spirits of dead miners that inhabit mines, knocking on the walls to warn the miners of danger.
- Dybbuks: Dybbuks are a type of malevolent spirits from Jewish mythology.
Powers and Abilities
- Unique Physiology
- Possession: Ghosts has the ability to possess other living creatures. While doing this, they maintains full control over his selected target, and can even speak through them.
- Invisibility: They cannot be visibly perceived by other human beings. This is an automatic ability, and one that Ghosts has no control over.
- Intangibility: They can pass through anything and everything. This is an automatic ability, and one that Ghosts also has no control over.
- Flight/Dimensional Travel: They possesses the ability to fly between the lands of the living and the lands of the dead.
- No Physical Body
- Power Limitation: The health and nature of whichever host body they is possessing at the moment may place certain physical limitations on this ability.
- This character is an adaptation of Ghosts, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
Links and References