Gilda Gold was the ex-wife of Two-Face.
Gilda Stevens was the daughter of prominent sculptor Alan Gold and the first wife of Harvey Dent, the Gotham City District Attorney who became Two-Face. After Dent's descent to madness, Gilda divorced from him and married his former assistant, Dave Stevens. Unfortunately, Stevens was killed by Two-Face's oldest enemy, "Boss" Moroni as a way to affect Two-Face.
A while later, Gilda met Carl Ternion, an apparently straight and honest man and she started to fall in love with him, unaware that he was in fact Harvey Dent with his face restored with plastic surgery. Soon, Batman approached her and told her the truth, but he also asked her assistance in preparing a trap for Harvey. Gilda helped Batman and during the "showdown", she talked to Two-Face and convinced him to turn himself in and allow the authorities to help him. Gilda's loving words worked and Two-Face returned to Arkham willingly, hoping to one day return with Gilda.
- Gilda Kent first appeared in Earth-Two continuity in Detective Comics #66 by Bill Finger and Bob Kane. She was introduced as Gilda Dent in Earth-One continuity in Teen Titans #48 by Bob Rozakis and Jose Delbo.
- This version of Gilda Stevens, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Gilda Gold (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Gilda Gold (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Gilda Gold (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Gilda Gold (Earth-One)