Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
During the Zero Year, the Riddler attacked GCPD blimps, while taking over the city's power grid and allowing the city to be flooded by a hurricane, causing many to crash. After the crisis was resolved and the Riddler was captured thanks to the efforts of Batman, Jim Gordon, and Lucius Fox, Loeb resigned leaving Gordon to become the department's commissioner by a month later.
- Gillian B. Loeb was created by Frank Miller and Dave Mazzucchelli, first appearing in Batman #404. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Gillian B. Loeb first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Batman (Volume 2) #24 by Scott Snyder and James Tynion IV.
- 6 Appearances of Gillian B. Loeb (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Gillian B. Loeb (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Gillian B. Loeb (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Gillian B. Loeb (Prime Earth)
|GCPD Officer |
This character is or was an officer of, or held a title in the Gotham City Police Department, in any of its various incarnations. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "GCPD members" and "Police Officers" categories.