Gion was a member of the Green Lantern Corps.
Gion served loyally as the protector of Feron for five hundred cycles. Taking his job with idealism of youth, he eventually grew a talent for it, and he became an indispensable part for life on Feron. As years passed, Feron progressed and society grew more complex, and Gion found himself acting as their shepherd, dictating the laws and rules for the population, putting his heroic days in the past. People looked up to him as the perfect man to rule them. He grew old in that position, until the day that he saw it fit to retire, but he asked the Guardians of the Universe not to replace him, and leave Feron off-limits for any Green Lantern chosen to patrol the planets in the Sector. The news of not having a ruler made the people desperate, and chaos broke loose as people attempted to impose themselves as their next leader.
Abandoning the city in chaos, Gion moved to his rural house along with his wife, Miranda, hoping that someday Feron will reach unity and order again without his help.
Powers and Abilities
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 2 Appearances of Gion (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Gion (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Gion (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Gion (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."