Gizmo is a tech genius member of the H.I.V.E. Five.
Gizmo was one of the eager young recruits who excelled at the H.I.V.E. Academy. Along with his fellow cadets Jinx and Mammoth, he accepted a mission to destroy the Teen Titans. What Gizmo did not realize, however, was that the architect behind their mission was not really the H.I.V.E., but one of their clients, the mysterious mercenary Slade. Priding himself on his mechanical wizardry, Gizmo enjoyed taunting the Titans, particularly Cyborg. He once severed one of Cyborg's mechanical arms and mounted it on a plaque.
- Genius Level Intellect: Gizmo is a mechanical genius despite his youth and immature personality. He has invented several highly advanced electronic devices including his jet-powered anti-gravity vest and several offensive weapons.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Teen Titans, the animated shorts that continued the series, and its tie-in comic book series Teen Titans Go!. It is an adaptation of Gizmo. The original character was created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez and first appeared in New Teen Titans #3.
- Gizmo was voiced by Lauren Tom for most of the character's appearances. Tara Strong voiced the character for the episodes "Revved Up" and "Titans Together".
- A mainstream counterpart to this version of Gizmo made his comic book debut in DC Special: Cyborg #6. It was revealed that he is the son of the first Gizmo.
- 23 Appearances of Gizmo (Teen Titans TV Series)
- 9 Images featuring Gizmo (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Gizmo (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Gizmo (Teen Titans TV Series)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.
This character is or was a member of H.I.V.E., a criminal organization that specializes in training assassins and mercenaries, in any of its various incarnations.
|Cyborg Villain(s) |