In order to follow the Naming Conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to Glass-Man (New Earth). Discuss this and other proposed moves. Do not make any changes yourself; it will be moved by an admin and/or bot.
Click here for a complete list of articles to be moved.
- Unique Physiology:
- Power Limitation: He could only control humans and animals transmuted into glass beings, and his Molecular Reconstruction effects will fade if he is made unconscious.
- Vulnerability to vibrations 
- Appellaxian Meteor: A small ship disguised as a crystalline meteor. The meteor had the abilities: Flight (FTL speed), Bio-Fission (it could create a copy from the passenger, keeping intact its memories and abilities), Mind Control, Size Alteration (to shrink the passenger) and Self-Sustenance.
- 13 Appearances of Glass-Man (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Glass-Man (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Glass-Man (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Glass-Man (Earth-One)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."