During the Revolt of the Alpha Lanterns, Cyborg Superman tries to find a way to reverse the Alpha Lantern process and when Ganthet refuses he commands Alpha Lantern Glibberquip to destroy his own head. Before Ganthet can rethink his position, Cyborg Superman issues his command.
- Symbiotic Interface: With the enhancements that comes with being a member of the Alpha Lantern Corps, Glibberquip's mind can automatically interface with the Book of Oa.
- Alpha Lantern Ring
- Green Lantern Ring
- 2 Appearances of Glibberquip (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Glibberquip (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Glibberquip (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Glibberquip (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."
|Alpha Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Alpha Lantern Corps in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Alpha Lantern Corps" category.